St Patrick’s Catholic School, Asquith was established in 1958 by the Sisters of Mercy who withdrew from the parish at the end of 1987. The Mercy tradition of nurturing and educating was carried on by various lay Principals, the current incumbent being Mr Bernard Cumming. The school has long held a strong reputation in the local community for good teaching and as a caring Catholic community.
- Educational Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Faith Development
- Service to the Community
Our school is proud to be named after St Patrick of Ireland. St Patrick was an exceptional mediator, a person of great wisdom, inspiration, patience and above all, a person of great Faith: Our Catholic School’s motto
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is a K to 6 co-educational school located in the Broken Bay Diocese on Sydney’s upper north shore. Students are mostly drawn from the local areas of Asquith, Hornsby Heights, Hornsby and Mt Colah.
The school is one of two primary schools serving the
Parish of Ku-ring-gai Chase.