Enrolment packages are available from the school office and forms are also available below for prospective parents of children commencing Kindergarten and all other years. Please contact the school office on (02) 9477 3800.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to have tours of the school during school hours. Parents & carers are more than welcome to book a tour with the Principal after 3.30pm, Monday – Friday. We do invite parents and carers to view our VIRTUAL TOUR (coming soon) conducted by our senior students. It will give a student’s perspective of the school.
Enrolment interviews are currently available for all new enrolments. Once enrolment forms are completed and returned, an enrolment interview will be scheduled to complete the enrolment process.
Please contact the school office on (02) 9477 3800 to make an appointment.
Kindergarten students need to have reached their fifth birthday by 31 July in the year they commence school.
An Enrolment Committee acts to interpret Diocesan Enrolment Policy. Each enrolment application is considered individually and confidentially.
Enrolments for other classes are accepted throughout the year.
- Completed enrolment applications can be submitted to our school office along with associated documentation as noted within the application form.
- An interview time to meet with the Principal to discuss your application will then be confirmed.
- A $100.00 (non-refundable) enrolment confirmation fee applies to applications after the position offer at the school is accepted.
For more information please download:
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).