Our School

History

St Patrick’s Catholic School, Asquith was established in 1958 by the Sisters of Mercy who withdrew from the parish at the end of 1987. The Mercy tradition of nurturing and educating was carried on by various lay Principals, the current incumbent being Mr Bernard Cumming. The school has long held a strong reputation in the local community for good teaching and as a caring Catholic community.

St Patrick's Catholic School has a rich sense of tradition and mission in terms of

  • Educational Excellence in Teaching and Learning
  • Faith Development
    history portait
  • Service to the Community

Our school is proud to be named after St Patrick of Ireland. St Patrick was an exceptional mediator, a person of great wisdom, inspiration, patience and above all, a person of great Faith: Our Catholic School's motto

St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is a K to 6 co-educational school located in the Broken Bay Diocese on Sydney’s upper
north shore. Students are mostly drawn from the local areas of Asquith, Hornsby Heights, Hornsby and Mt Colah.

The school is one of two primary schools serving the
Parish of Ku-ring-gai Chase.

Diocese of Broken Bay (www.dbb.org.au)

1 Royston Parade
Asquith
Phone 0294773800
Fax 0294763944
spa@dbb.catholic.edu.au

Click here for your local Catholic Secondary College